Monday, November 27, 2006

Scrapbooking 101

I like to cut. I am happiest when I am cutting fabric for quilts, paper for cards or embellishments for scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is a recent hobby and one I do enjoy. There are so many things to buy to re-invent creativity, but the pages I like the best are the ones I've created from "scratch." I've been scrapbooking for nearly a year. I have not only amassed a mountain of the required supplies but a ton of books and pages. I joined friends for a scrapbooking weekend in October. As I lugged all my tools and pages back upstairs to their home, I decided to explore the opportunities available for electronic scrapbooking. I could imagine a scrapbooking weekend where everything I needed would fit nicely into my laptop bag with maybe a few additional CD's to work from. WOW!

No comments: