Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OK, I am an Apple convert!

I have had my Droid HTC phone for nearly two years.  I have loved it from the moment I got it - the internet access, the calendar,and all of the other features I use.  I recently received an email from Verizon reminding me that I would be eligible for a phone upgrade on April 14th.  They also very kindly suggested a new iPhone.  I looked at iPhones several years ago, but because then you had to use AT&T, I said no.

Several weeks ago, my grandson became the owner of an iPad.  I have played with it and love the intuitiveness of operation and the camera and graphics.

So.......while I was at the Verizon store (only to browse) at new phone options, I was directed to the new iPhone with its voice-activated messaging plus many other options. The salesman went so very kindly through the finer points of the phone. Needless to say, I now own a new iPhone, without AT&T, and with a lower monthly cellular bill!  I am a so impressed with this phone and the iPad that I imagine my next computer may be a Apple product!

No comments: